Sunday, July 25, 2010

Man - a social Animal (Random Thoughts)

In Pune, minus the constant dose of social company, is no dobt making Jack, or in this case Jackie a dull girl, that ofcourse would be me, many a time I have exploded with feelings of being alone, fought with the odd ones around, tried doing odd things, engaging myself in other things, but without company I feel like my mind is rotting!

So the usual whirling thought clouded my mind and for some reason I began thinking why it was so, why do they call only certain animals social, I mean elephants are supposed to be social, ants too but I havent heard anyone saying. And there are as a matter of fact degrees of sociability, I wondered how, and why......

Finally, I had a eureka moment, the more developed the communication skills are in any organism the more social he is! :)

And so is concurrent in movies with aliens with advanced technology some how have uniques ways of communication....... e.g. telepathy!

So well Man being an intelligent being, thus having a developed aka advanced set of communication skills is naturally more social that other creatures, not disputing ofcourse the fact that we have not discovered and still are about the communication of other animals.

Who knows we may not be as intelligent as other creatures!!!!

No comments: